- WashU IT provides the University community with technology that supports and advances the University’s academic, research and clinical missions. Click here to visit the full Olin IT website.
- Generally, most technology tools and services are available globally. There are, however, some nations that block traffic to and from specific services, and the Unites States maintains sanctions against certain countries that prohibit network communications.
Olin IT is part of WU Shared IT Services (SITS)
One Contact Point – to initiate any support or service request: call, email, or make a web request.
- Call: 314-933-3333 to initiate any support or service request.
- Email: email@example.com to initiate any support or service request.
- Web Request: https://wustl.service-now.com
Center for Digital Education training. All faculty members teaching in the fall are required to participate in CDE training for hybrid teaching, regardless of your assigned modality. See training opportunities here.